To save time and decrease implementation costs, you can run your UiPath or Blue Prism automation in your case type to fetch data during case processing.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types.
- Click an existing case type to open it, or add a new case type. For more information, see Creating a top-level case type.
- On the Workflow tab, click Stage, and then enter a name in the field.
- In the Process section, click , then click Select.
- In the Step pane, in the Robot type
field, select the robot type that corresponds with your integration.
- Blue Prism
- In the Automation section, in the Process field, select the process that you want to run. This field displays all available processes in your application.
- In the Request data transform field, select the data transform that you want to use to map the property on the work page to the input of your process.
- In the Response data transform field, select the data transform that you want to use to map the output of the process to a property on your work page.
- In the Robot queue section, enter the work queue to which the assignment is routed.
- To validate the incoming values after your automation is complete, in the
Assignment validation criteria field, select a
validate rule.If the validation fails, the values do not appear on the work page, and the system routes the assignment to the Conflicting Robotic Assignments work queue. If a job fails, the system routes the assignment to the Failed Robotic Assignments work queue.
- Apply a goal and deadline to the assignment by pressing the Down arrow key in the Assignment service level field and then selecting the name of a service-level agreement.
- Click Save.