When your automation is built and your case type is configured, you can configure the data page to be sourced from robotic automation.
- In Dev Studio, from the Data types explorer, expand the data type, and click the data page that you want to source with an RPA.
- In the Source field, click Robotic automation.
- In the Robotic automation field, enter the name of the case type that you created.
- In the Timeout(s) field, enter the length of time that the data page will wait for data to be returned before timing out.
- In the Request data transform field, enter the request data transform to use to provide input data to the robot.
- In the Response data transform field, enter the response data transform to use to convert the results returned from the robot to the logical model used by the data page.