UiPath Orchestrator encrypts webhook calls with a key that Pega Platform uses to authenticate the call. For Pega Platform to decrypt the key, add a record to the UiPath-Tenant-Metadata data type and configure the record with the same key from the webhook that is making the request.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types.
- Click .
- Select Existing Data Type.
- In the Label field, enter UiPath-Tenant-Metadata, and then click Submit.
- Click the Records tab.
- Click Add record, and then complete the following
fields: Provide the values of the tenant ID and the secret that you used when you configured your webhook. See Configuring your UiPath Orchestrator instance and your UiPath documentation.
- TenantId – Enter the tenant ID that is appended to your Orchestrator URL. For example, tid=12345.
- Secret – Enter the key of the process webhook in Orchestrator to which you want to connect.
- Service Requestor Operator ID – Enter the operator ID of the Pega Platform operator whose context the service call is running. As a result, the operator has permission to create the records for the processes that are created in Orchestrator. Any artifacts are created in the default application ruleset of this operator.
- Click Save.
Result: Your application is now mapped to the tenant in Orchestrator.
|Next: Configuring a case type with Pega Open Robotics|