On the Data model page of the Create REST Integration wizard, you can upload a file with sample request and response data to define the request and response data model for each method that you selected on the Resource methods page.
- Click Add a file.
- Select a method from the Choose method list.
- For POST and PUT methods, in the Sample type field, select the type of data that you want to upload.
- Click Choose File to browse for a file of sample request or response data and click Open to upload the file.
- Click Submit to save the sample data that you uploaded. The file that contains the uploaded data is listed in the Sample section and is named by using the format
<method> File upload. For example, if you upload sample response data for a GET method, the file is named
GET File upload. You can click View next to the name to see the data.
- Continue with step 2 of Defining a data model for REST integration.