Add data objects to your application to define and store data, for example, customer addresses, then integrate them with data from an external source using REST.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Data.
- Click Data objects and integrations.
- Click New.
- In the Data objects name field, enter a name for the new data object.
- In the Define source data field, select Now.
- In the System field list, select a system of
- Create new – Create a new system to connect to an external database using a REST connection.
- Other system – Connect to an external database using a REST connection.
- In the Connection details section, in the Method field, select either GET or POST as the connection method.
- In the Endpoint URL field, enter the endpoint URL of the data.
- In the Parameters section, choose which part of the URL are dynamic and need to be parameterized for future calls.
- In the Headers section, click Add header to specify a request header and its value. Some services require extra information, for example, API version.