Create a developer account with DocuSign before you integrate the service with your Pega Platform application. You can later upgrade the account to a production account.
- Create a developer account with DocuSign.
- Sign in to your developer account.
- Create a DocuSign template to define recipient roles, signing instructions, and informational fields.
- Upload a document by using the template that you created.
- Create tags for the document that you uploaded to indicate locations on the document where the recipient needs to take an action or provide information, for example, where a signature is required.
- Optional: Send your document to a group of recipients to test the configuration.
- If you are using Pega Platform 7.2, apply the HFIX-26109
hotfix package to your Pega Platform application by using the
Hotfix Manager.This hotfix package contains a hierarchy of abstract Pega Platform classes that you can use to modify the most common configuration options when you make a signature request to DocuSign.