Creating an integration system
Create an integration system to define a system of record for data types, integration connectors, and databases that you create.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Short description field, enter a meaningful description of the system.
- In the System Id field, enter a name for the system.
- Click Create and Open.
- To use a different icon to represent this system, click
- Select an icon, and then click Change icon.
- Click Choose File to upload a custom icon.
- Navigate to the icon file that you want to upload. The following types are supported: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, and .svg.
- Click Open.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Integration systems Next topic Changing an integration system icon