When a node-level data page loads, the system creates a new requestor to load the data page. Specify the access group of the requestor that determines the ruleset to use and the security context for rule resolution during the load. The Load authorization section displays for node-level data pages.
By entering the access group of the requestor in the Access Group field of the data page instance, you avoid having to continually reload the data page instance based on individual users' access groups. When a user calls the first instance of the data page, the system switches to the specified access group and uses the ruleset list to run the load activity and create the data page. The system then switches the user back to their assigned access group.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Data Model category, and then click Data Page.
- Click the row of the data page that you want to open.
- Click the Load Management tab.
- In the Load authorization section, in the
Access group field, enter the access group of the
requestor to use to load the data page.
Note: The Access Group field is visible only when the Scope field, in the Definition tab is set to Node.
- Click Save.