If you are monitoring Service REST rules, the invocation history can become large and take up space in the database. You can purge invocation history immediately to delete data that you no longer need from the database. You can immediately clear invocation history for all rules in a service package or for individual rules.
- In the navigation panel, click .
- Click the service package for which you want to delete the invocation history.
- To delete invocation history:
- For all rules in the service package, on the Context tab, click Clear invocation history.
- For an individual rule, go to step 4.
- Delete invocation history for an individual rule by performing the following
- On the Context tab, click view in the Invocation history column for the service version for which you want to delete invocation history.
- Click Clear.