Recipients do not receive emails
Troubleshoot email delivery problems by addressing connectivity issues verifying the address and attachments.
Email messages are not delivered to the intended recipients.
Issues with receiving emails by recipients might be caused by connection problems, throttling, incorrect recipient email spelling, and email size and attachment limitations.
Resolving issues with email delivery
- If you experience connection issues, contact your system or network administrator to troubleshoot and correct the problem.
- If throttling causes delivery issues, run the following checks:
- Schedule your emails to deploy over an extended period.
- Segment your emails by domain or divide your lists into multiple parts.
- Send your emails at earlier times. By sending emails earlier, you can ensure that all emails reach the recipients by their required delivery dates.
- If the size of your email message causes the error, limit the size of
individual emails to equal or less than 100 KB.Limiting the email size might prevent spam filters from sending your emails to the spam folder.
- If the receiver's email address belongs to an external domain, verify that the SMTP server supports that domain.
- If the attachments are the cause of the error, avoid sending
.zipfiles, use secure file transfer application when you send large attachments, and avoid sending attachments that contain macros.Archive files and files with macros might be blocked to prevent the recipient from receiving potential malware.
Previous topic Outgoing emails lose formatting Next topic Integration Resources category