Saving data in a data page when running an activity
You can save data that is in a data page to a system of record by including the data page in an activity. By using an activity, you can choose whether to save the data in conjunction with the rest of the transaction, or independently as a separate transaction.
- In the Steps tab of an activity, in the Method field, enter Save-DataPage.
- Optional: To save the data in the data page in a separate transaction, select the WriteNow check box.
- Optional: To use the Autopopulate property name function:
- Select the Use associated property check box.
- In the Autopopulate property name field, enter the name of the autopopulated property
- In the Data Page field, enter the name of the data page that
you configure in Step 1. The name entered must be an autopopulated property that references a savable data type.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Adding a Save data page step Next topic Configuring multiple data sources for a data page