The system analyzes the WSDL document that you provided and suggests the service name, port name, endpoint URL, and operations on the Select Operations page of the Create SOAP Integration wizard. You can revise this information and select the operations that you want to use for your SOAP integration. The system creates one data source for each operation that you select.
- If the endpoint URL is incorrect, update the endpoint URL by clicking
Edit next to the URL.
Note: After you create your SOAP integration, you can use an application setting to set the endpoint URL for your environment. By using an application setting, you avoid hard coding references to the endpoint URL in your application. For more information, see Creating an application setting.
- If you want to configure the authentication for the data sources that are created from your SOAP integration, click Edit Authentication to open the Edit authentication names dialog box. For more information on how to complete the fields in this dialog box, see Configuring the authentication for data sources in SOAP integration.
- Select the check boxes next to the operations that you want to use to create data
sources for your SOAP integration.
- Click Select All to select all the check boxes.
- Click Deselect All to clear all the check boxes.
- To test the operations that you selected, click Test. For more information, see Testing operations in SOAP integration.
- Click Next.
- Configuring the authentication for data sources in SOAP integration
You can configure the authentication for one or all the data sources that are created from the operations that you select for your SOAP integration.
- Testing operations in SOAP integration
You can configure the request for each operation that you selected for your SOAP integration and test the operation to view the response.