Use the Pooling tab to configure a requestor pool for the services in this service package.
- Maximum Idle Requestors: Specify the maximum number of idle
requestors that can be in the pool for services from this package. When service requests
reach the Maximum Idle Requestors value, the system creates an
- The Maximum Idle Requestors value must not exceed the Maximum Active Requestor value.
- Active requestors that become idle and are returned to the pool are deleted when the current number of idle requestors reaches the Maximum Idle Requestor limit.
- To allow an unlimited number of idle requestors, set the Maximum Idle Requestors value to -1. The system does not delete idle requestors until they time out.
- Maximum Active Requestors: Specify how many concurrent requestors
the system can create and put into use for the services in this package.
- If a service request arrives when the number of active requestors is at this limit, the system waits for an idle requestor. It does not create a requestor for the service request.
- To allow an unlimited number of active requestors, set the Maximum Active Requestors value to -1 so requests never wait. If the pool has no idle requestors, the system creates a new active requestor.
- Maximum Wait (in seconds): Specify how long, in seconds, the system
waits for a requestor to return to the pool when a service request arrives, but the number
of active requestors has reached the Maximum Active Requestors limit.
- If this time interval passes before any requestor returns to the pool, the request fails. The system sends a failure message to the external client system.