Turning off data source simulation
Turn off data source simulation when you are ready to use your actual system of record.
If a live source is already configured, it is made available, that is, turned on. If you do not have a live source configured, you can define a new REST source.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Data.
- Click Data objects and integrations.
- Click the data object for which you want to turn off simulation.
- Click Data views.
- Click .
- If the data object has more than one data source, click the data source that you want to turn off.
- Optional: If the data object source does not have a non-simulated source configured,
create it by clicking Create.
Result: Follow the prompts to create a data source.
- Click Close.
Previous topic Turning on data source simulation Next topic Data pages