On the Review page of the Create REST Integration wizard, you can review and optionally update the information for the integration layer of your REST integration in the Integration layer section.
- In the Integration layer section, in the Integration class field, update the name for the base class of your REST integration.
- In the Parent class field, use the autocomplete control to update the parent class for the base class.
- To update the base class identifier, click Edit next to the ID field for the base class.
- In the Connector Name field, update the name of the REST
connector.The default name is the name that you entered on the Resource methods page of the wizard.
- To update the identifier for the connector, click Edit next to the ID field for the REST connector.
- In the Context section, click Edit.
- In the Development branch field, select a development branch in which you want to create your REST integration, or select No Branch.
- In the Choose application layer field, select the application in which you want to create your REST integration.
- To add your REST integration to a new ruleset or an existing
ruleset, in the Add to ruleset field, perform
one of the following actions:
- To create a ruleset, select New and enter the name of the ruleset in the text field.
- To use an existing ruleset, select Existing and select a value in the Ruleset and Version fields.
- Click Submit.