Viewing and configuring BIX logs
Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) logs are visible in System Operations and can be downloaded.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- To change the logging level settings for BIX logs, click Logging level settings.
- In the logger name field, enter com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.access.ExtractImpl.
- In the Current Level drop down, select a logging level. Logging levels set to DEBUG or ALERT can lead to BIX performance issues including slow extractions or full log files. For more information about logging levels, see Logging Level Settings tool.
- Click Log files.
- Select the BIX to view the BIX logs.
- Download the log files. Log file locations depend on system deployment. For on-premises
deployments, see Downloading log files.
- For Pega Cloud Services applications, log in to your My Support Portal account.
- Navigate to the My Pega Cloud tab.
- On the My Pega Cloud page, click the Gear icon.
- Select Download logs.
- Select the BIX File Type.
- Click Generate log bundle, then click Download the log bundle in the dialog box to download the BIX log files.
Previous topic Configuring BIX logs for command-line extractions Next topic Enabling password encryption for BIX command-line extractions