View and extend the data model for a data object with scalars, entities, and relationships that meet the needs of your business.
- In App Studio, click .
- In Dev Studio, click Data types.
- Click the data object for which you want to view the data model.
- On the Data model tab, click View data model.
- Explore the data model by using the following options:
- To search for a property, enter the property name in the search box in
the left panel and press Enter.
The search results show a list of matches and indicate where the field is located. In the right panel, the blue node is the node you are hovering over, the dark gray nodes contain a matching entry, and the light gray nodes do not have a matching entry.
- To open the Data Designer for a case or data object, click the case or data object in the diagram and click Open in the left pane.
- To add a field to a case or data object, click Create new field in the left pane.
- To edit a field, hover over it and click the Gear icon.
- To delete a field, hover over it and click the Delete icon.
- To view broken associations, click Actions >
Reporting schema mode.
To create a new relationship, add a data relationship field or switch to Dev Studio and add an association. When you create a data relatioship, an association is automatically created.
- To search for a property, enter the property name in the search box in the left panel and press Enter.