View a detailed list of outbound email server connections that are currently defined in your system. This view allows you to review all of the email accounts and their connection details in one place in your application.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Settings.
- On the Settings menu, click Email
Result: On the Email accounts page, you can view the following information:
- Account ID: A unique identifier for the email account.
- Account Name: A name that describes the email account.
- Email address: The email address of the sender.
- Display name: The name of the sender.
- SMTP host: The IP address or domain name of the email server.
- SMTPS secured: The SMTPS security status. Displays
Securedif SSL security is enabled or
Non securedif security is not enabled.
- Connection status: The status of the SMTP server
Successif a connection was made and
Failureif a connection to the SMTP server was not established.
- Optional: To open an email account, click any account ID.
- Optional: To delete the email account, click the Delete icon on the right side of a row.
- Optional: To create a new email account, click New. For more information, see Creating an email account.