You can save data that is in a data page to a system of record by adding a Save data page step to a process in the case life cycle. This can improve performance and reduce memory requirements when multiple requestors in an application need to access the same information.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types.
- In the process where you want to add the automation, click
- In the new window that appears, click Automations, and then click Save data page.
- On the right side of the new window, click Select.
- In the Step properties pane, in the Data Page
Name field, select or enter the name of the savable data page that you
configured.Select or enter a name that is an autopopulated property that references a savable data type.
- If the data page contains parameters, in the Parameters section, enter values for the parameters that are displayed.
- Optional: Autopopulated properties prevent the application from having to constantly monitor
changes in key parameters, which are not always required and may slow performance. To
specify an autopopulated property, complete the following steps:
- Select the Use associated property check box.
- In the Autopopulate Property Name field, select or enter the name of an autopopulated property.
- Click Save.