You can configure the authentication for one or all the data sources that are created from the operations that you select for your SAP integration.
- To configure the authentication for each data source by selecting an existing authentication profile for the corresponding operation, keep the Use a single Authentication Profile for all Data Sources check box cleared.
- To specify or create a common authentication profile for all the data sources, select
Use a single Authentication Profile for all Data Sources, and
perform one of the following actions:
- To choose an existing authentication profile, select Use Existing and enter the profile name.
- Select Define New to create a new authentication profile
and select an authentication scheme:
- Basic authentication scheme
- Requires a user name, a password, a realm name, and a host name. If the external service requires preemptive authentication, you can enable preemptive authentication by selecting the corresponding check box
- NTLM authentication scheme
- Requires a user name, a password, a domain name, and a host name.
- If you selected Basic in step 2, to receive a basic authentication request before the server gives an unauthorized response, select Preemptive authentication.
- Click Submit.