Configuring the keystore for a WS-Security profile
Create a keystore, which contains a collection of cryptographic data used for authentication and encryption. Requests that use a digital signature are digitally signed using information in the keystore file that you upload.
- On your WS-Security profile instance, click the Keystore tab.
- In the Keystore field, enter the name of the keystore file.
- Click the rule opener.
- On the Create Keystore page, enter a short description and name for the keystore.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Main tab, in the Keystore location field, press the Down arrow key and select Upload file.
- Configure the file name, type, and password. For more information, see Configuring a keystore by uploading a file.
- Click Save.
- Configure the signature authentication, encryption, and timestamp for outbound SOAP messages. For more information, see Defining outbound SOAP messages for WS-Security profile data instances.
- Configure the incoming flow of inbound SOAP messages. For more information, see Defining inbound SOAP messages for WS-Security profile data instances.
Previous topic Creating a WS-Security profile from a SOAP connector Next topic Defining outbound SOAP messages for WS-Security profile data instances