After a Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) extraction process in a Pega Cloud environment, obtain the BIX extract files from your Pega Cloud File Storage repository. You can use the Pega Cloud SFTP service to pull the extract files onto your enterprise SFTP server.
Set up the Pega SFTP Service and obtain your BIX extraction files by performing the following actions:
- Log in to your My Support Portal account.
- In the Support Request tab, click Create to file a Cloud service request.
- Send the public key and the list of approved IP addresses in the body of the service
request form.The Pega Global Client Support team receives your service request and then deploys the SFTP service.
- Global Client Support sends you a file containing the SFTP hostname, SFTP username, and
folder URL that you use to access the SFTP service.
Global Client Support sends the hostname and URL in the following format:
<SFTP hostname>:<client name/designation>.<project>.<type of environment[dev-test, staging, production]>.sftp.pegacloud.net
- Configure your SFTP client or SSH shell using the hostname, SFTP username, and folder URL to interact with the Pega Cloud Services SFTP service.
- Pull the extract files from the repository into a location in your enterprise SFTP server.
- Download the extract files.