Optionally, you can adjust to your security best practices by changing the
default method that UiPath Orchestrator uses for authenticating service calls from your
Pega Platform application.
Pega Platform uses service calls to establish communication between your
application and UiPath Orchestrator. To complete a call, your application must obtain a
valid authentication token. The out-of-the-box configuration uses the
REST service to fetch the token by providing
the client secret
parameter. If your implementation requires fetching
the token through a different mechanism, you can customize the
- In Dev Studio, select .
- From the data page list, select the D_pyGetUiPathAuthToken
- Specialize the data page rule in the current application layer by performing
the following actions:
- In the top-right corner of the rule form, click Save
- On the Record Configuration screen configure the
Record labelApplication contextApply-to classRuleset version
- Click Create and open.
- Adjust the data page configuration to your business needs.
- Confirm your configuration by clicking Save.