Complete the Pages & Classes tab to define a page name to use with the Context Page value on the Mapping tab of the User Data window. This tab is optional.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Mapping category, and then click XML Stream.
- Click the Pages & Classes tab.
- In the Page name field, enter the name of the clipboard page that will be used as the source for the XML stream data.
- In the Class field, select the class of that page.
- In the Mode field, Leave blank unless this page is to be accessed indirectly at run time.
promptif the name in the Page name column is an indirect page name (starting with the
promptpage name prefix) and the system is to verify at run time that: the associated page indicated in an activity Call or Branch step exists and has a class that matches the Class value in this row.
Note: You cannot use symbolic page names (such as
param) after the keyword
prompt; an explicit page name is required.
- Click Save.