The pyAssignRecipientsToEnvelope data transform is referenced in the pyPrepareNewEnvelope data transform and allows you to define the recipients for your documents.
- Specify which recipient should sign which of your documents.
- Optional: Define a routing (signing) order for your recipients.
- Optional: Authenticate the transaction. You can use SMS and email authentication.
- Specify DocuSign tabs that represent interaction points on your document and are associated with a specific recipient. The hotfix package that you installed supports signature tabs, check box tabs, text field tabs, and initial tabs.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and select the pyAssignRecipientsToEnvelope data transform.
- On the Definition tab, configure the following steps
according to your business needs:
Step number Description 2 Set the signers. Signers are recipients who must interact (sign or take some other action) with one or more areas of one or more documents. 2.7 to 2.9 Configure SMS authentication. 2.11.3 Set the Sign Here tabs. A Sign Here tab results in a signature point on the document. Each tab must be associated with a unique recipient ID and document ID. 2.11.7 Set the Text tabs. Text tabs represent plain text fields that a recipient can interact with. These tabs are useful for typing information, entering a name, or modifying the document in some way. Each tab must be associated with a unique recipient ID and document ID. 2.11.9 Set the Checkbox tabs. A Checkbox tab places a check box in the document. A custom textual label is placed next to the check box. Each tab must be associated with a unique recipient ID and document ID.