Pega Platform includes the built-in Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) ruleset with standard installations Pega as an optional add-on product. Contact your Pega Account Executive to ensure that your license includes BIX access. Your application disables the BIX ruleset by default. Enable the Extract rule by adding the BIX ruleset to your application ruleset after purchase through the following steps:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Application Definition category, and then click Application.
- Click your application rule.
- In the Application rulesets section, click + Add ruleset.
Pega-BIX: xx-xx-xxin the Application rulesets field where “xx” matches your version of Pega Platform.
- To see a list of BIX version, click the properties icon to open the BIX-Ruleset.
- Click Save.
- Log out and log back in. BIX is displayed as the Extract selection under SysAdmin in the Rules Explorer.