Enabling Web service security in a Service SOAP rule
Configure Web service security (WS-Security) settings to ensure content integrity and confidentiality for SOAP requests and responses.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Services category, and then click Service SOAP.
- In the list of Service SOAP instances, select the instance for which you want to define security settings.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Web service security section, to enable Web Services Security on this service, click Enable ws security.
- In the Security profile field, select the WS Security data instance to apply to this service. For more information, see Web Service Security profile.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring Service SOAP fault messages Next topic Service SOAP form - Working with the Test Cases tab