On the Generate records page of the Create SAP Integration wizard, review and update the information for your SAP integration before generating records to provision the integration.
- Update the Integration layer section.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the base class of your SAP integration.
- In the Parent class field, select a parent class for the base class from the available options in the list.
- Click Edit to update the identifier for the base class that the system constructs from the name of the parent class and the name of the base class.
- Update the Context section.
- In the Development branch field, select a development branch in which you want to create your SAP integration or select No Branch.
- In the Choose application layer field, select the application in which you want to create your SAP integration.
- In the Add to ruleset field, select
New to create a ruleset and enter the name of the new ruleset
in the text field. Select Existing to use an existing ruleset
and enter the values for the Ruleset (required) and
Note: If you choose an existing ruleset that has one or more passwords set for it or its versions, enter any passwords that the system requests to proceed.
- If the input for your SAP integration is an IDOC XSD document, you can update the integration layer for the integration. For more information, see Updating the integration layer for SAP integration.
- If the input for your SAP integration is an IDoc XSD document, you can generate a data layer for the integration. Select Generate data layer in the Data layer section and update the data layer.
- To see a summary of the records that the system will create for your SAP integration, click Preview records.
- Click Create to generate records for your SAP integration.
Previous: Selecting operations for SAP integration