Importing the Pega Open Robotics application
To import the rules and metadata required to integrate your application with UiPath or Blue Prism, import the Pega Open Robotics application and then add it to your built-on applications in your application rule.
- Log in to Pega Platform.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the
PegaOpenRobotics_V851.zipfile from your distribution media, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- When the import is complete, click Done.
- Add the PegaOpenRobotics application to your built-on applications:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- On the Definition tab, in the Built on
applications section, click Add
Note: If you have installed Robot Manager in your application, ensure that you add the PegaOpenRobotics application above the PegaRobotManager application.
- In the Name field, press the Down arrow key and select PegaOpenRobotics.
- In the Version field, select the current version of your application.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Pega Open Robotics integration Next topic Pega Open Robotics integration metadata