To import the rules and metadata required to integrate your application with UiPath or Blue Prism, import the Pega Open Robotics application and then add it to your built-on applications in your application rule.
- Log in to Pega Platform.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the
PegaOpenRobotics_V851.zipfile from your distribution media, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- When the import is complete, click Done.
- Add the PegaOpenRobotics application to your built-on applications:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- On the Definition tab, in the Built on
applications section, click Add
- In the Name field, press the Down arrow key and select PegaOpenRobotics.
- In the Version field, select the current version of your application.
- Click Save.