To improve performance, you can remove all data page instances from the clipboard or only remove instances with specific parameter values.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Data Model category, and then click Data Page.
- Click the row of the data page that you want to open.
- Click the Load Management tab.
- To remove all instances of the data page from the clipboard, in the
Page management section, click Clear data
- If the page is parameterized, in the Clear Data Page window, you can delete all instances by clicking Flush All, or delete only those with specific parameter values.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.