On the Load WSDL page of the Create SOAP Integration wizard, provide a WSDL document that describes the external SOAP service.
- Upload the WSDL document by specifying a URL or file:
- Select Upload WSDL from URL to enter a URL for the location where the WSDL document is hosted. If the server that hosts the WSDL document requires authenticated access, you will be prompted for credentials.
- Select Upload WSDL from File if the WSDL document is not
available from a URL.
Note: The wizard does not support uploading a WSDL that contains references to external XSD documents. If your WSDL contains references to external XSD documents, you can choose one of the following options to upload your WSDL into Pega Platform:
- Upload your WSDL from a URL by selecting Upload WSDL from URL.
- Merge your XSD documents into the WSDL file, and then upload the file by selecting Upload WSDL from File.
- If you selected Upload WSDL from File in step 1, click Choose File, then browse through your local folders to select the WSDL document.
- Click Next.
|Previous: Creating SOAP integration|