Configure your application to receive encrypted email messages from external sources. With this configuration, you ensure that your application accepts secure and authentic email messages.
Email listeners in Pega Platform support the standard S/MIME protocol. When an email message arrives in your inbox, the email listener finds encrypted emails by identifying the following supported content types:
After the email listener identifies the encrypted email messages, it looks for corresponding entries of the encrypted email ID in the pyEmailCertificateMap decision table, to decrypt the email message.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and select the pyEmailCertificateMap decision table rule.
- On the pyEmailCertificateMap decision table rule form,
click Save as and save the decision table in the
Data-Admin-Security-Keystore class in a local
- Click Create and open.
- On the Table tab, in the decision table, enter the
- In the Email address column, specify the email address that you are using to receive encrypted messages.
- In the Keystore instance column, specify the keystore instance that you want to use for encryption.
- In the Keystore alias column, specify the keystore alias for the email address.
For more information, see Creating decision tables.
- Click Save.