Cause a data page to refresh the next time it is accessed by removing or forcibly expiring the data page.
Data pages are refreshed according to the strategy that is defined on the Load Management tab of the data page. When you remove a node-level data page, the system removes the data page from all nodes in the system.
Use one of the following methods to remove a data page:
- Use the Page-Remove method in an activity and specify the data page that you want to remove. For more information, see Page-Remove method.
- Use the Remove action in a data transform and specify the data page that you want to remove as the target. For more information, see Data Transform form - Remove action.
- Configure a step in a case to automatically clear all data pages that the case previously loaded by using the removePagesThatStartWith function.
- Click Clear data page on the Load Management
tab of the data page rule form.
If the data page has parameters, after you click Clear data page, the Clear data page window opens. Specify whether to clear all instances of the data page or choose specific parameters.
For more information, see Managing data page instances on the clipboard.
- Click for a data page, and on the dialog that appears, select the Flush all instances of this data page before execution check box.