You can save data that is in a data page to a system of record by including the data
page in an activity. By using an activity, you can choose whether to save the data in
conjunction with the rest of the transaction, or independently as a separate
- In the Steps tab of an activity, in the
Method field, enter Save-DataPage.
- Optional: To save the data in the data page in a separate transaction, select the
WriteNow check box.
- Optional: To use the Autopopulate property name function:
- Select the Use associated property check box.
- In the Autopopulate property name field, enter the name of
the autopopulated property
- In the Data Page field, enter the name of the data page that
you configure in Step 1.
The name entered must be an autopopulated property that references a savable data
- Click Save.