Selecting methods for REST integration
On the Resource methods page of the Create REST Integration wizard, you can choose the standard methods to use for the creation of a data source in your application and override the headers for each method.
- In the Resource section, in the Name field,
enter the name of the resource that you want to access by using the external REST
service.For example, if the REST service is an eCommerce API such as Best Buy and you want to use this API to access the product categories, you can enter Product categories in this field.
- In the Methods supported section, select the methods that you want to use to invoke the external REST service.
- Optional: To update the query string parameters and headers for each method that you select,
- To update the query string parameters and add more, click Add parameter.
- To update the headers and add more, click Add header.
- Click Submit.
- Click Next.
Previous: Configuring a REST connection
Previous topic Configuring a REST connection Next topic Defining a data model for REST integration