The Create SAP Integration wizard skips this step if the input for your SAP integration is an IDoc XSD document.
You can revise this information and select the operations that you want to use for your SAP integration. The system creates one data source for each operation that you select.
- If the endpoint URL is incorrect, update the endpoint URL by clicking
Edit next to the URL.
Note: After you create your SAP integration, you can use an application setting to set the endpoint URL for your environment. By using an application setting, you avoid hard coding references to the endpoint URL in your application. For more information, see Creating an application setting.
- If you want to configure the authentication for the data sources that are created from your SAP integration, click Edit Authentication to open the Edit authentication names dialog box. For more information, see Configuring the authentication for data sources in SAP integration.
- Select the check boxes next to the operations that you want to use to create data
sources for your SAP integration.
- To select all the check boxes, click Select All.
- To clear all the check boxes, click Deselect All.
- To test the operations that you selected, click Test. For more information, see Testing operations in SAP integration.
- Click Next.
Previous: Configuring an SAP connection