You can test a Parse XML rule directly, separate from the activity or other context in your application in which it ultimately operates.
- Save the Parse XML rule that you want to unit test.
- Click .
- Select a radio button to indicate the source of test data.
- If the data is to be entered directly, type or paste the data into the text area.
- If the data is in a local file, click Choose File and navigate to the file. Then, click Open.
- If the test data is in a text file rule, enter all three key parts of the rule separated by periods.
- Click Execute to evaluate the rule.