To ensure that the data you are using in your case is up to date, add savable data references to a collect information step in a case type. With savable data references, you can easily make updates to data that is not part of your case.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click the collect information step.
- In the Step pane, click Configure view.
- Click .
- Select a savable data reference from the list, and click Add.
- Click Submit.
Result: The Data reference section is displayed in the Step pane on the Workflow tab.
- In the Step pane, in the Data reference section, click Add.
- Select a savable data reference from the list.
- Click Save.