On the Generate records page of the Create SAP Integration wizard, review and update the information for the data layer of your SAP integration in the Data layer section.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the data type to which the data page for your SAP integration belongs.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the data type.
- In the Parent class field, select the parent class for the data type from the options available.
- Click Edit to update the identifier of the data type that the system constructs from the name of the parent class and the name of the data type.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the data page.
- Click Edit to update the identifier for the data page that the system constructs from its name.
- In the Development branch field, select a development branch in which you want to create your SAP integration or select No Branch.
- In the Choose application layer field, select the application in which you want to create the data page.
- In the Add to ruleset field, select New to create a ruleset and enter the name of the ruleset in the text field. Select Existing to use an existing ruleset and enter the values for the Ruleset and Version fields.
- To see a summary of the records that the system will create for your SAP integration, click Preview records.
- Click Create to generate records for your SAP integration.