Updating the integration layer for REST integration
On the Review page of the Create REST Integration wizard, you can review and optionally update the information for the integration layer of your REST integration in the Integration layer section.
- In the Integration layer section, in the Integration class field, update the name for the base class of your REST integration.
- In the Parent class field, use the autocomplete control to update the parent class for the base class.
- To update the base class identifier, click Edit next to the ID field for the base class.
- In the Connector Name field, update the name of the REST
connector.The default name is the name that you entered on the Resource methods page of the wizard.
- To update the identifier for the connector, click Edit next to the ID field for the REST connector.
- In the Context section, click Edit.
- In the Development branch field, select a development branch in which you want to create your REST integration, or select No Branch.
- In the Choose application layer field, select the application in which you want to create your REST integration.
- To add your REST integration to a new ruleset or an existing
ruleset, in the Add to ruleset field, perform
one of the following actions:
- To create a ruleset, select New and enter the name of the ruleset in the text field.
- To use an existing ruleset, select Existing and select a value in the Ruleset and Version fields.
- Click Submit.
|Previous: Updating and generating records for REST integration|Previous topic Updating and generating records for REST integration Next topic Updating the data layer for REST integration