Take advantage of all available configuration options for a URL by upgrading REST
connectors with URLs that are sourced from a Global Resource Setting (GRS), for example,
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Click on the REST connector that you want to upgrade.
- On the Service tab, click Upgrade to new endpoint configuration.
- In the Create application setting(s) window, create a
new application setting:
- In the Owning ruleset field, enter the domain for the application setting. This value does not have to equal a ruleset name; it functions as a namespace.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the application setting.
- In the Short description field, enter text that describes the purpose of the application setting.
- Optional: Specify a category in the Category field.By default, the Value fields in the Value per production level section are populated with the GRS resource path.
- Click Submit. The Base URL field is populated with the application setting that you created.
- Click Save.