View and extend your application data model with scalars, entities, and relationships that meet the needs of your business.
- In App Studio, click Data.
- In the Data model section, click View.
- Explore the data model by using the following options:
- To view the properties that relationships a particular case type or data
object, click the node in diagram to expand it.
The related properties are listed, the relationships are highlighted, and the left panel expands to show the properties associated with the highlighted items.
- To change the size of the diagram, use the scroll button.
- To search for a property, enter the property name in the search box in
the left panel and press Enter.
The search results show a list of matches and indicate where the field is located. Hover over a property to see where it is located. In the right panel, the blue node is the node for the property you are hovering over, the dark gray nodes contain a matching entry, and the light gray nodes do not have a matching entry.
- To open the Data Designer for a case or data object, click the case or data object in the diagram and click Open in the left pane.
- To add a field to a case or data object, click Create new field in the left pane.
- To edit a field, hover over it and click the Gear icon.
- To delete a field, hover over it and click the Delete icon.
- To view broken associations, click
To create a new relationship, add a data relationship field or switch to Dev Studio and add an association. When you create a data relationship, an association is automatically created..
- To view the properties that relationships a particular case type or data object, click the node in diagram to expand it.