You can view, search for, and edit application settings by using the Application settings landing page in App Studio. The landing page displays the application settings that correspond to the current production environment that you are using.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- On the Application settings landing page, you can
perform the following actions:
- View all of the application settings for your current production environment. If you grouped application settings in a category, the category name displays on the landing page. Application settings that are not associated with a unique category are grouped in the Uncategorized category.
- Use the search bar to search for an application setting or a category.
- Edit the values of an application setting, for example, an endpoint URL, and click Save.
Note: When you edit application settings in App Studio, the changes are reflected in Dev Studio. View application settings in Dev Studio by clicking .