Viewing service email rules
Review all of your service email rules in one place in your application. This view provides a detailed list of the email routing conditions that are currently defined in your system.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Services category, and then click
Result: On the Service Email tab, you can view the following information:
- Customer Package Name: The name of the service package to which the rule belongs.
- Customer Class Name: The name of the service class that is used to group related service rules.
- Customer Method Name: The name that describes the function of the rule. If you used a wizard to create your service email rule, this value is automatically generated.
- RuleSet:Version: The version of the ruleset to which the service email rule belongs.
- Updated on: The date on which the service email rule was last updated.
- Updated by: The user that last updated the service email rule.
- Optional: To open a service email rule, click its row.
- Optional: To manually create a service email rule, click Create.
For more information, see Creating a Service Email rule.
Note: Service email rules are automatically generated with certain configurations, such as creating an email channel or enabling case creation by email. For more information, see Creating an Email channel and Enabling creation by email of top-level cases. Previous topic Viewing email listeners Next topic Creating an email integration