Add a file system repository instance to use a local file system storage in your application.
The best practice for client applications running in Pega Cloud Services environments is to use a default S3 repository that is preconfigured and optimized for Pega Cloud environments. This repository appears as pegacloudfilestorage in your list of repositories in Pega Cloud Services File Storage.in Dev Studio. For details, see
- To create a repository, your access group must have the PegaRULES:RepositoryAdministrator role. To use a repository, your access group must have the PegaRULES:RepositoryUser role.
- Ensure that you review the restrictions of adding a repository for case attachments in Requirements and restrictions for case attachments in a file storage repository. If you fail to observe restrictions while you implement a repository, you can experience system failures.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Enter a short description of the repository and the repository name and click Create and open.
- In the Definition tab, click Select and select the repository type.
- In the Resource path field, enter the path under which
artifacts are stored on a file system.
Note: Each node's operating system must detect the resource path in order to import and export artifacts.
- Click Test connectivity to verify whether your credentials are valid.
- Click Validate repository to test the connection to the Repository APIs and review the results in the Test Repository Connectivity window. The results include the total time to complete the test, the Repository APIs tested, and the status of the connection.
- Click Save.