Changing an integration system icon
Change the icon of an integration system to differentiate it from the other integration systems that your data model uses. Using an icon that is easily recognizable as representing a system makes the system easy to find, for example, on the Integration Designer dashboard.
The following file formats are supported: .svg (preferred), .jpg, .jpeg, and .png.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click .
- Locate the system whose icon you want to change, and then click its row in the table.
- Click Change to select a different icon to represent
- Select one of the displayed icons and click Change icon.
- Click Choose File to upload a custom icon.
- Navigate to the icon file that you want to upload.
- Click Open.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Creating an integration system Next topic Deleting an integration system