You can perform SOAP connector processing asynchronously by using Pega-IntSevcs agents to queue the connector request.
- Create a Connector Request Processor data instance that defines the characteristics and
classes of queued requests. Associate this data instance with the ruleset that contains
the Connect SOAP rules.For more information, see Connect Request Processor data instances.
- On the Service tab of the Connect SOAP rule, in the Processing options section in the Intended for field, select queuing.
- In the Request processor field, identify the Connector Request Processor that you created in step 1.
- Leave the Response tab of the Connect SOAP rule blank.
- Update one or more Data-Agent-Queue instances to ensure that the ProcessConnectQueue agent entry within the Pega-IntSvcs agent is enabled with an appropriate time period.
- In the activity steps that execute the Connect-SOAP method, set the
Execution mode parameter value to
Queue.For more information, see Connect-SOAP method.