Configuring the connection between Blue Prism and Pega Platform
Establish the connection between Blue Prism and your Pega Platform application by configuring the Blue Prism landing page. On the landing page, you can sync processes that you expose in Blue Prism with your Pega Platform application.
- Enable the Blue Prism landing page option in the
Configure Dev Studio menu in Dev Studio by adding the
pxOpenRoboticsMenu navigation rule to the
pyMainMenu navigation rule. The
pxOpenRoboticsMenu rule defines the structure of the
navigation to your Blue Prism landing page.
For more information, see Creating navigation rules.
- Create a Basic authentication profile to authenticate requests between Blue Prism and Pega Platform. For more information, see Configuring a Basic authentication profile.
- In Dev Studio, click .
- On the Blue Prism landing page, click Configure.
- In the Edit Blue Prism settings window, complete the
- In the Blue Prism host URL field, enter the host URL of your Blue Prism instance.
- In the Blue Prism authentication profile field, enter the name of the Basic authentication profile that you created to authenticate requests between Blue Prism and your application.
- In the Blue Prism connection timeout (in milliseconds) field, specify the amount of time that the system takes to connect to Blue Prism before timing out.
- To sync the processes you created in Blue Prism with your application, click Sync processes.
- In the Sync Blue Prism processes window, click
- The system creates any new processes that you exposed in Blue Prism.
- The system deletes any processes that are no longer exposed in Blue Prism.
- If you update a process in Blue Prism, the system overrides the corresponding process in Pega Platform.
Previous topic Blue Prism integration Next topic Mapping Blue Prism request and response data in your application