Configure nodes for element or attribute node types to be included in the tree structure.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Mapping category, and then click XML Stream.
- Click the row of an XML Stream rule to open it.
- Double-click a tree node to display the User Data window for the node.
- Optional: On the Node tab of the User Data
window, in the Node Namespace field, enter the namespace
URI value that will be used to add a namespace prefix to the element tag in the
generated XML stream content.If not provided, the element tag will not have a prefix and will not be namespace-qualified.
- Choose from the following options:
- To prevent the element or attribute from being added to the generated XML stream content when there is no clipboard data to be mapped, select Optional.
- To indicate that the element can appear more than once at this position
in the XML stream content, select Repeating. This
option applies to Element node types.
If selected, provide a Page List property reference in the Context Page field or a Value List reference in the Source Property field to populate the XML instance with repeating clipboard data.
- To add an empty tag containing the
xsi:nilattribute to the generated XML stream content of an XML Stream rule when there is no clipboard data to be mapped, select Nillable.
This option applies to Element node types. This option is only applicable if the Optional option is not checked.
- In the Substitution field, indicate whether this element
or its content can be substituted at run time using a different element or
complex definition.This has no impact on XML stream generation, but might indicate that further configuration needs to be done to provide the correct results.
- Click OK to close the User Data
window, or click the Type tab to continue configuring the
XSD type.For more information, see Configuring the XSD type for an XML Stream rule.