- Sign in to your DocuSign account.
- In the DocuSign Connect Edit Custom Configuration pane,
configure the notification settings:
For more information, see the following aricle in the DocuSign Developer documentation: Webhook event triggers.
- In the Listener Settings section, in the
URL to Publish field, enter the address of
the pyConnect REST service in the following
- In the Event Settings section, in the Envelope and Recipients list, select the event types to trigger notifications in your application.
- In the Include Data list, select the data items to include in each notification.
For example: The following figure provides a sample notifications configuration:
- In the Listener Settings section, in the URL to Publish field, enter the address of the pyConnect REST service in the following format:
- Save your configuration.
- In your Pega application, find and open the pyProcessDocuSignEvents activity.
- Save the pyProcessDocuSignEvents activity as part of your application ruleset.
- On the Steps tab, in the Method
column, click the Open icon to open the activity that
corresponds to the event type that you want to enable.
For example: The pyProcessDocumentDeclinedEvent activity for the Document Declined event type.
- Save the activity as part of your application ruleset.
- In the activity, implement the logic for processing the event type in your
The following figure shows the pyProcessDocuSignEvents activity and an empty placeholder activity that you can adjust to your business needs: Tip: You can use the default implementation for the Document Completed event type as reference.
- Confirm your settings by clicking Save.
- Repeat steps 6 through 9 to configure additional event notifications.
Enabling notifications in the DocuSign Developers portal
Enabling event notifications in your application